2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to certain portions of this website ("Password-Protected Areas") may require login and password information. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
4. Prohibited Behavior. You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this website and for respecting the institution's, Evolution Labs' and third parties' (person or entity) rights in connection with the website and its content.
- You may not use this website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
- You may not violate the institution's Evolution Labs' or third parties' rights via downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this website.
- You may not use this website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any portion of this website to distribute commercial messages, "spam," or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this website in any manner that may materially adversely affect the institution, Evolution Labs' or any third party.
- You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the institution's or Evolution Labs' websites.
- You may not bypass any measures the institution or Evolution Labs may use to prevent or restrict access to this website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Evolution Labs and this institution expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. This institution and Evolution Labs expressly disclaim any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and Agree that neither the institution nor Evolution Labs shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
7. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by Evolution Labs and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with the specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of Evolution Labs and the institution.
8. Links. This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by this institution with respect to the linked site or its provider. Neither Evolution Labs, not this institution make representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
10. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Evolution Labs will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without respect to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Changes. From time to time, Evolution Labs may change this website and/or the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If a change to these Website Terms and Conditions of Use is made, Evolution Labs will post the revised Website Terms and Conditions of Use on this website. Evolution Labs reserves the right to add to or change this website or cease offering this website at any time and without liability. Evolution Labs reserves the right to refuse to offer access to this website and/or its content to anyone at any time without notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not affect your ability to use the program nor improve your odds of winning. Only legal U.S. residents who reside in and who are physically located in the United States and who have a valid email address are eligible to participate in the Program.
Employees, agents or officers of University of Missouri ('Sponsor') or any other entity involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of the Program, including any advertising or promotion agency, supplier of prizes for the Program, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of any such entity or any other entity directly associated with the Program ('Program Entities') or any member of the immediate family of and/or person living in the same household as such person, are eligible to participate in the Program, however are ineligible for prizes. Certain prizes and offers from Program partners may only be available to users over the age of 21. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Apple Inc. is not involved in any way with prizes, prize draws, contests or sweepstakes. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, any promotion within the program. All prizes are provided by the Program Administrator (Evolution Labs, LLC.), the University of Missouri or by named sponsors where applicable.